Nomader Pants - Long (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 28506
The long men's Patagonia Nomader Pants are for high alpine country or sweeping granite walls, these are our most versatile trekking, climbing and backpacking pants. They have a resilient, stretchy blend of 95% nylon (60% recycled) and 5% spandex that feels lightweight against the skin, resists abrasion and provides 40-UPF sun protection. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water. The waist has a zip fly, a low-profile snap closure, offset belt-loops and stretch elastic side panels for a personalized fit. A gusseted crotch and articulated knees let you move freely. Mesh-lined front pockets increase airflow; zippered security pockets on each thigh keep your topos and energy bars within reach. Inseam is 34".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of a versatile and durable nylon/spandex blend, with a grid-like texture that's water-repellent and provides 40-UPF sun protection
- Belt loops; zip fly with snap closure; stretch panels at hips provide comfort
- Three zippered pockets: two-large on legs, one-on-back; front-contoured, slash-pockets; two back, drop-in pockets; all pockets have mesh pocketbags for airflow
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
- 34" inseam - size M
Weight: 362 g (12.8 oz)
Material: 4-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
Season: F12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 55170
Review ProductId: 28506