Nine Trails Skirt (Women's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 39395
A trail run through Scotland's Isle of Skye lures you in with its lush green landscape and otherworldly rock formations. The women's Patagonia Nine Trails Skirt is tough enough for the high country with its breathable 91% all-recycled polyester and 9% spandex plain weave fabric, and features a formfitting boy-short liner that stays put and won't chafe. Pared-down details include a flattering waistband with an internal lay-flat drawcord, two pockets at the rear hip that secure with a hook-and-loop closure, and a reflective logo at the left hem.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Breathable 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex plain-weave blend
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flattering knit waistband with external tying drawcord
- Center-back envelope pocket and drop-in gel pockets at hips
- Single-layer skirt with side splits at hem provide good coverage and full range of motion
- Stretch boy-short liner with a shaped leg for chafe-free comfort, with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Length from waist to hem (size M) is 11"; reflective logo on left hem
Weight: 136 g (4.8 oz)
Material: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave. Liner: 5.7-oz 80% polyester/20% spandex knit
Season: S12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 23455
Review ProductId: 28409