Nano Storm Jacket (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 22665
The Men's Nano Storm Jacket by Patagonia ie a superlight, waterproof, insulated jacket built with PrimaLoft One insulation and an H2No barrier for climbing endeavors where cold and wet go hand-in-hand.
Ice routes in Norway and sleet-storm belays in Newfoundland: If cold and wet are on the agenda, pack the Nano Storm. It pairs top-notch PrimaLoft One insulation with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier, bonded to the nylon ripstop shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, doing double-duty to keep you warm in even the most drenching, frigid conditions. The fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor to help you see through the tempest. The jacket's cuffs seal with self-fabric hook-and-loop closures, and a dual-adjust drawcord hem cinches tight to keep your heat in. Pockets: two handwarmers, one left chest, one internal (all zippered) and one drop-in.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop with waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Watertight, coated center-front-zipper
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
- Pockets: Two handwarmers; one exterior left chest; one internal zippered pocket, one internal drop-in
Weight: (24.1 oz) 368 g
Material: 60-g PrimaLoft One
Fit: Regular Fit
Technologies: [H2No, PrimaLoft One, Deluge DWR]
Vendor ProductId: 84230
Review ProductId: 22665
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Good Cut
- Great shell
- Bad Weather
- Daily Use
- Ice Climbing
- Outdoor Activities
Comments about Patagonia Nano Storm Jacket (Men's):
Great for the northeast. I throw this on for ice climbing after a hike in on 10 degree days or for all day pursuits in the mountains.
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: