Nano Puff Jacket (Girl's)
Product Number: 30304
The girl's Patagonia go-anywhere Nano Puff? Jacket turns up the heat on a chilly White Rim morning, blocks wind going across Hailey Pass, and bunches up to make the best pillow ever at the end of the day. Weather-resistant and warm, the Nano features tear-resistant, 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop fabric with a Deluge? DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and shut down wind. Insulated with lightweight and compressible 60-g Primaloft One polyester (70% recycled), it serves as outerwear in cool conditions or as a midlayer when temperatures drop. The full-zip front has an internal wind flap and a zipper garage for chin comfort. Spandex at the sleeves and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out cold air and wind. The zippered handwarmers have reflective zipper pulls, and a hand-me-down ID label keeps track of ownership.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Wind-resistant and lightweight shell fabric has high-tear strength and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and compressible 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester (70% recycled) provides excellent warmth
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for long-lasting wear
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage; zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
Weight: (10.3 oz) 292 g
Fit: Regular Fit
Technologies: [PrimaLoft� One]
Vendor ProductId: 68005
Review ProductId: 30304