Multi Use Shorts (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 22147
The Women's Multi Use Shorts by Patagonia are streamlined, technical and ultralight: Patagonia's women's shorts move, breathe, and stay limber on trail runs, lunch-break gym sessions and marathon mountain scrambles.
The 4-way stretch polyester/spandex fabric resists abrasion and sheds moisture with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The rear hip pockets secure with hook-and-loop tabs, and modest side-seam splits enhance leg range-of-motion.
The flat-knit waistband uses minimal elastic for greater comfort, and has an internal drawcord. Inseam (size M) is 3". A reflective heat-transfer logo helps to keep you visible.
Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable yet supple, this highly breathable stretch-woven fabric resists snagging and abrasion; Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for improved moisture management
- Flat-knit waistband uses minimal elastic for greater comfort
- Internal drawcord at waist secures the fit
- Rear hip pockets have secure hook-and-loop tabs
- Modest side seam split for improved range of motion
- Reflective heat-transfer logo
- 3" inseam
Material: Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 24700
Review ProductId: 20251