Mixed Guide Pants (Men's)
Product Number: 30154
Simply said, the men's Patagonia Mixed Guide Pants perform. They use an H2No? Performance Standard fully waterproof/breathable 3-layer nylon shell in the seat and knees, while the remaining areas rely on a heavy-duty but highly breathable Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven blend (polyester/nylon/spandex) with Hardface? Technology that improves the Deluge? DWR (durable water repellent) finish and resistance to wind, water, snow and abrasion. Features include zippered thigh vents (with mesh) for temperature regulation on uphill grinds, a flat-lying waist with an adjustable, built-in belt, a 2-way zippered fly for easy harness-wearing relief, two harness-compatible pleated drop-in thigh pockets, a brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and articulated knees. The gusseted, zippered cuffs have two snap positions, edge guards and internal mini-gaiters with tie-down loops.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven fabric is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant; waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard fabric in the seat and knees
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal waistbelt lies flat under a harness or backpack; 2-way zipper fly
- Mesh thigh vents
- Two harness- and pack-compatible pleated drop-in thigh pockets
- Ski-boot compatible zippered cuffs with expandable two-position snaps, scuff guards and internal mini-gaiters with tie-down loops
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex with Hardface technology. All with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: (21.6 oz) 612 g
Material: Power Shield, H2No Performance Standard
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 84140
Review ProductId: 30154