Minimalist Wading Jacket
In Stock Product Number: 32259
In the Russian Arctic, salmon season means 24 hours of daylight and more great water than you can shake a graphite stick at. The Patagonia Minimalist Wading Jacket fends off fatigue and inclement weather so you can take full advantage of the opportunities at hand. Made from durable H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Minimalist sheds weather like other premium fly fishing jackets at about half the weight. Two large upper fly box pockets with highly water-repellent zips carry what you need, while the two lower hand pockets keep your off hand warm during the swing. Add in the fully adjustable hood and cuffs plus a bungee drawcord at the waist and it’s clear: The Minimalist provides all the features of heavier, full-featured fly-fishing jackets. It is also our longest jacket (5.5 inches longer than the SST).
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fully adjustable hood, cuffs and bungee at waist
- Two upper fly box pockets with highly water-repellent zippers; two lower handwarmer pockets with zippered closures
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.45-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 314 g (11.1 oz)
Material: Nylon, waterproof/breathable barrier
Technologies: [H2No Performance, Deluge DWR finish]
Deluge DWR finish
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 81830
Review ProductId: 32259