Midweight Merino Ski Socks (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26763
The Women's Midweight Merino Ski Socks by Patagonia are cushioned throughout for the rider requiring extra warmth in cold condition.
Made from a toasty blend of merino wool and nylon, these socks provide significant warmth without bulk for cold-weather riders. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside tight-fitting boots, and the tall rib-knit shaft holds the socks in place without binding or sloughing. Durable and warm, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. Strategically placed mesh zones provide ventilation. An over-the-calf fit protects lower legs from big boots.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- Midweight cushioning throughout for comfort and warmth without bulk
- Strategic mesh zones for ventilation
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
- 60% merino wool/37% nylon/3% spandex
Made In USA
Made In USA
Material: 60% merino wool / 37% nylon / 3% spandex
Vendor ProductId: 50125
Review ProductId: 26763