Midweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks
Product Number: 26761
The Midweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks by Patagonia have substantial cushioning for comfort, these durable hiking, backpacking and trekking socks afford exceptional performance.
These versatile hiking socks have a midweight terry-loop footbed that provides substantial cushioning. Made from a skin-friendly blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside hiking boots. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock in place without sloughing or binding. Calf-high length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
Material: 59% merino wool / 39% nylon / 2% spandex
Vendor ProductId: 50110
Review ProductId: 26761