Midweight Merino Crew Socks
Product Number: 26760
The Midweight Merino Crew Socks by Patagonia are all-purpose, well-cushioned workhorse socks for everyday use are made from soft, comfortable merino wool and nylon.
These socks are made from a substantial blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional comfort, breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. They have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock, as well as a soft terry-loop footbed to provide airy cushioning for your feet when you're pounding pavement. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. Calf-high length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Rib-knit shaft keeps sock in place without binding
- Midweight cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
Material: 70% merino,22% nylon, 7% polyester
Vendor ProductId: 50100
Review ProductId: 26760