Merino 3 Midweight Zip-Neck (Women's)
Product Number: 26733
The chilled air of a Tuolumne morning can steal your body's warmth and your motivation to climb. This Merino 3 Zip-Neck, our go-to, cold-weather merino baselayer, can help. Merino 3 keeps you warm and comfortable during active pursuits in cold conditions. It's wonderfully soft, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, breathes and resists odor, stretches and regulates body temperature. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, dry times and moisture management. Details include shoulder and underarm panels designed for mobility, offset seams for pack-strap compatibility and hidden thumb loops. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Raglan shoulder seams are offset to minimize chafing underlayers and packs
- Hidden thumb loops on cuffs help to protect hands
- Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester
Vendor ProductId: 37126
Review ProductId: 26733