Merino 3 Midweight Zip-Neck (Men's) Closeout (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37182
The men's Merino 3 Midweight Zip-Neck is Patagonia's go-to fall/winter baselayer fabric. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you dry and comfortable during pursuits in cold conditions.
The road trip essential - warm, stuffable, resistant to odor and soft enough to sleep in. Made from Merino 3, Patagonia's go-to fall/winter merino baselayer keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cold conditions. It naturally resists odor, regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ration, is breathable, and stretches as you move. Patagonia gets thier merino from nonmulesed Australian merino sheep, and slow-wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Recycled polyester (20%) increases durability, resilience and moisture-management. Details include a raglan shoulder design and underarm panels for mobility, offset seams for pack-strap compatibility and hidden thumb loops. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Offset seams and underarm panels minimize chafing, maximize range of motion and comfort
- Hidden thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 6.5-oz (220-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% Capilene polyester (100% recycled). Fabric is bluesign approved
Weight: (10.1 oz) 286 g
Material: 80% merino wool/20% poly.(100% recycled)
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign approved]
Season: F12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 37120
Review ProductId: 26732