Merino 3 Midweight Zip-Neck (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 26732
A ski trip essential, this cold-weather merino baselayer is built to keep you warm and comfortable during active pursuits. It breathes, resists odor, regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio and stretches as you move. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, dry times and moisture management. Details include shoulder and underarm panels designed for mobility, offset seams for pack-strap compatibility and hidden thumb loops. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Raglan shoulder seams are offset to minimize chafing under layers and packs
- Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
- Hidden thumb loops on cuffs help to protect hands
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 6.5-oz (220-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester (100% recycled)
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 37121
Review ProductId: 26732