Merino 3 Midweight Hoody (Women's)
Product Number: 37384
A blower day at Japan’s Mt. Niseko deserves a deep exploration of all the hidden powder glades. The Merino 3 Hoody will keep you warm and comfortable along the way. It’s wonderfully soft, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, breathes, resists odor, stretches as you move and regulates body temperature. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, dry times and moisture management. Details include shoulder and underarm panels designed for mobility, offset seams for pack-strap compatibility, an anatomically shaped hood and hidden thumb loops. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Offset seams minimize chafing under layers and packs
- Hidden thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for warmth
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 6.5-oz (220-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% Capilene polyester (100% recycled). Fabric is bluesign approved
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester
Vendor ProductId: 37145
Review ProductId: 37384