Merino 3 Midweight Crew (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26730
The grippiest time to boulder at the Buttermilks is also the coldest. To keep your body warm and flexible slide into a Merino 3 Midweight Crew. Our go-to cold-weather merino baselayer, Merino 3 helps you stay warm and comfortable during active pursuits. It’s wonderfully soft, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, breathes and resists odor, stretches and regulates body temperature. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, dry times and moisture management. Details include shoulder and underarm panels designed for mobility, offset seams for pack-strap compatibility and hidden thumb loops. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Raglan shoulder seams are offset to minimize chafing under layers and packs
- Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
- Hidden thumb loops on cuffs help to protect hands
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 6.5-oz (220-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester (100% recycled)
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester
Season: F13 F14
Vendor ProductId: 37111
Review ProductId: 26730