Merino 3 Midweight Crew (Men's)
Product Number: 26730
The men's Merino 3 Midweight Crew is Patagonia's go-to fall/winter baselayer fabric. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you dry and comfortable during pursuits in cold conditions.
The grippiest time to boulder at the Buttermilks is also the coldest. To keep your feet sticking to the smears and your body warm and flexible, slide into a Merino 3 Midweight Crew. As Patagonia's go-to fall/winter merino baselayer, Merino 3 helps you stay dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cold conditions. It has a wonderfully soft hand and great warmth-to-weight ratio, naturally resists odor, regulates body temperature, is breathable, and stretches as you move.Patagonia's gets the merino from nonmulesed Australian merino sheep, and slow-wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Recycled polyester (20%) increases durability, resilience and moisture-management. Details include a raglan shoulder design and underarm panels for mobility, offset seams for pack-strap compatibility and hidden thumb loops. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Raglan shoulder seams are offset to prevent chafing under layers and packs
- Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
- Hidden thumb loop at cuff for extra hand protection
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage, bluesign approved
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: (9.1 oz) 258 g
Material: 80% merino wool/20% poly.(100% recycled)
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign� approved]
Vendor ProductId: 37110
Review ProductId: 26730