Merino 3 Midweight Bottoms (Women's)
Product Number: 26737
The women's Merino 3 Midweight Bottoms features Patagonia's go-to fall/winter baselayer fabric. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you dry and comfortable during pursuits in cold conditions.
These versatile bottoms feel decadent against the skin, manage moisture, and stay warm when wet. Patagonia's go-to fall/winter merino baselayer, they're made with an intimate blend of 19% polyester (100% recycled) and 3% spandex for improved stretch, durability, resilience and moisture-management. They breathe when you're working hard, regulate body temperature, naturally resist odor, stretch when you move, and have a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Patagonia gets their merino from nonmulesed Australian merino sheep, and slow-wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Finer points include a brushed-elastic waistband, gusseted crotch for mobility and offset seams for skin comfort. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 189 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Brushed elastic waistband for low bulk and next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; fabric is bluesign� approved
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Made in Vietnam.
Weight: (8.1 oz) 230 g
Material: 78% merino wool/19% polyester/3% spandex
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign� approved]
Vendor ProductId: 37170
Review ProductId: 26737