Merino 3 Midweight Bottoms (Women's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26737
The steep descents and bitterly cold mixed routes get all the glory, but these warm bottoms work equally well when you’re digging out the truck, unfreezing the pipes and breaking trail to the powder stash. Our cold-weather merino baselayer, these versatile Merino 3 bottoms feel soft against your skin, manage moisture and stay warm even when wet. They breathe and regulate body temperature when you're working hard, naturally resist odor, and have a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) and a dash of spandex for increased durability, moisture management, dry times and stretch. Finer points include a flat mesh-lined waistband, a gusseted crotch for mobility and offset seams for next-to-skin comfort. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Low-bulk elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Material: chlorine-free merino wool, polyester
Vendor ProductId: 37171
Review ProductId: 26737