Merino 3 Midweight Bottoms (Men's) Closeout
Out of Stock Product Number: 37183
The men's Merino 3 Midweight Bottoms features Patagonia's go-to fall/winter baselayer fabric. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you dry and comfortable during pursuits in cold conditions.
Epic days at Alta can shut you down quickly if you're not prepared for bottomless snow. You want to stay warm, dry and ready for anything that comes your way. Patagonia's go-to fall/winter merino baselayer, these bottoms are made with an intimate blend of 19% polyester (100% recycled) and 3% spandex for improved stretch, durability, resilience and moisture-management. They breathe when you're working hard, regulate body temperature, naturally resist odor, stretch when you move, and have a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Patagonia gets their merino from nonmulesed Australian merino sheep, and slow-wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Finer points include a brushed-elastic waistband, gusseted crotch for mobility and offset seams for skin comfort. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 189 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Brushed elastic waistband for low bulk and next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; fabric is bluesign� approved; machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Made in Vietnam.
Weight: (10.4 oz) 295 g
Material: 78% merino wool/19% polyester/3% spandex
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign approved]
Vendor ProductId: 37165
Review ProductId: 26736