Merino 3 Midweight Bottoms (Men's)
Product Number: 26736
Kelly Cordes, one of our alpine climbing ambassadors, won’t go near an ice smear without first hitching up a pair of these bottoms. Made of Merino 3 wool, they keep you warm and comfortable during active pursuits in cold conditions. Merino breathes and regulates body temperature when you're working hard, naturally resists odor, and offers a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) and a dash of spandex for increased durability, moisture management, dry times and stretch. Finer points include a brushed elastic waistband, a gusseted crotch for mobility, offset side seams for next-to-skin comfort and a fully functional fly. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Low-bulk elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly; gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 7.8-oz (265-g) 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% polyester (100% recycled)/3% spandex
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool, polyester
Vendor ProductId: 37166
Review ProductId: 26736