Merino 3 Midweight Boot-Top Bottoms (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 30211
Wear these mid-calf bottoms under ski or snowboard boots when you’re in pursuit of limitless powder and steep fall lines. Merino 3 keeps you warm and comfortable during active pursuits in cold conditions. It breathes and regulates body temperature when you're working hard, naturally resists odor and offers a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) and a dash of spandex for increased durability, moisture management, dry times and stretch. Finer points include a flat mesh-lined waistband and offset seams for next-to-skin comfort. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Low-bulk elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Inseam shortened by 6 ̋ to accommodate boots and reduce binding; slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool, polyester
Vendor ProductId: 37181
Review ProductId: 30211