Merino 3 Midweight Boot-Top Bottoms (Men's)
Product Number: 37225
These mid-calf bottoms provide a low-bulk, comfortable fit when worn with ski or snowboard boots. Made from Merino 3, our go-to, cold-weather merino baselayer fabric, they’ll keep you warm, dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cold conditions. Merino 3 breathes and regulates body temperature when you're working hard, naturally resists odor, and offers a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) and a dash of spandex for increased durability, moisture management, dry times and stretch. Finer points include a brushed elastic waistband, a fully functional fly and offset side seams for next-to-skin comfort. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Low-bulk elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly; inseam shortened by 6˝ to accommodate boots and reduce binding
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 7.8-oz (265-g) 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% polyester (100% recycled)/3% spandex
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool, polyester
Vendor ProductId: 37176
Review ProductId: 30108