Merino 3 Midweight Balaclava
Out of Stock Product Number: 26690
The Merino 3 Midweight Balaclava by Patagonia is chlorine-free merino wool balaclava protects your face from harsh weather, wicks moisture, and insulates when wet through the coldest conditions.
Patagonia's Merino 3 Midweight Balaclava has a wonderfully soft hand, with a warm fabric blend of chlorine-free merino wool (78%) and recycled polyester (19%) that feels smooth on your skin, manages moisture, and stays warm when wet. Merino breathes, stretches as you move, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Patagonia's merino wool from nonmulesed sheep naturally stretches and breathes and has a versatile warmth-to-weight ratio. Slow-washed for softness and shrink-resistance. The face opening fits above the mouth or below the chin. bluesign-approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Soft chlorine-free merino wool wicks moisture to keep skin dry
- Next-to-face silhouette insulates in cold conditions
- Face opening can be worn above mouth or under chin
- Lightweight and compact with a smooth, clean nonrestrictive fit
- 7.8-oz 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% recycled polyester/3% spandex
Material: 7.8-oz 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% recycled polyester/3% spandex
Season: F12 F13
Vendor ProductId: 28695
Review ProductId: 26690