Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck (Women's)
Product Number: 26727
When restlessness casts its spell, make sure you have this versatile zip-neck in your bag. It combines a comfortable feel with wool’s inherent benefits for going places: softness, natural odor control and warmth. Our most versatile merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 keeps you warm and comfortable during active pursuits in cool-to-cold conditions. It breathes and resists odor, regulates body temperature, stretches and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture management. The sleeve design allows full shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops keep sleeves in place, and offset shoulder and side seams feel smooth beneath pack straps. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Top and bottom of zipper covered for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan shoulder seams are offset to minimize chafing under layers and pack; wide cuff bands help keep sleeves in place when pulled up
- Elastic thumb loops on inner cuffs; side seams offset to minimize irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester
Vendor ProductId: 36736
Review ProductId: 26727