Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 26727
When restlessness casts its spell, make sure you have this versatile zip-neck close at hand. It combines a comfortable feel with wool’s inherent benefits for going places: softness, natural odor control and warmth. Our most versatile merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 keeps you warm and comfortable during active pursuits in cool-to-cold conditions. It breathes and resists odor, regulates body temperature, stretches and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture management. The sleeve design allows full shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops keep sleeves in place, and offset shoulder and side seams feel smooth beneath pack straps. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams minimize chafing under layers and pack
- Elastic thumb loops on inner cuffs; side seams offset to minimize irritation
- Slow-washed, without chlorine, to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 184 g (6.5 oz)
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool, polyester
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 36736
Review ProductId: 26727