Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck (Men's) Closeout (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37179
The men's Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck features Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer fabric. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions.
As handy as a good alibi when you're roused for bivying at the base of El Cap, Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer will keep you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions. Naturally breathable and soft on your skin, merino regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, resists odor, and stretches as you move. Patagonia's wool comes from nonmulesed Australian merino sheep. We slow-wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine, and blend it with 20% polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture-management. The raglan-sleeve design allows full shoulder mobility, wide cuff bands keep sleeves in place when pushed up, and offset side seams feel smooth beneath pack straps. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Top and bottom of zipper covered for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan sleeve seams won't chafe beneath pack straps; wide cuff band helps keep sleeves in place when pulled up
- Side seams offset to eliminate irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: (8.1 oz) 230 g
Material: 80% merino wool/20% poly.(100% recycled)
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign approved]
Season: F12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 36730
Review ProductId: 26726