Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 26726
Whether turning out inbounds laps at your local resort or earning your turns in the backcountry, our most versatile merino baselayer zip-neck will keep you warm and comfortable during active pursuits in cool-to-cold conditions. Naturally breathable and soft, merino regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, resists odor and stretches as you move. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, dry times and moisture management. The sleeve design allows full shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops keep sleeves in place and offset shoulder seams feel smooth beneath pack straps. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Featuring bluesign approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Top and bottom of zipper covered for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan shoulder seams are offset to minimize chafing under layers and pack; wide cuff bands help keep sleeves in place when pulled up
- Elastic thumb loops on inner cuffs; side seams offset to minimize irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.9-oz (165-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester (100% recycled)
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester
Season: F13 F14
Vendor ProductId: 36731
Review ProductId: 26726