Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26726
The road warrior’s all-season essential, this zip-neck keeps you warm without overheating, makes sure you stay comfortable when you’re on the move and doubles as sleepwear when plans go awry. Our most versatile merino baselayer, it’s wonderfully soft and naturally odor-resistant. Built for active pursuits in cool-to-cold conditions, it breathes, stretches, regulates body temperature and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, dry times and moisture management. The sleeve design allows full shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops keep sleeves in place and offset shoulder seams feel smooth beneath pack straps. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset side seams offset minimize chafing
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 221 g (7.8 oz)
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool, polyester
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 36731
Review ProductId: 26726