Merino 2 Lightweight T-Shirt (Women's)
Product Number: 26723
The women's Merino 2 Lightweight T-Shirt features Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer fabric. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions.
Patagonia makes this velvety tee for people who seek wide horizons. It's Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer fabric, designed to keep you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions. Merino is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, has great warmth-to-weight ratio, stretches, is wonderfully soft, and naturally resists odor. Patagonia's wool comes from nonmulesed Australian merino sheep. We slow-wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine, and blend it with 20% polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture-management. The raglan-sleeve design and offset side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Self-fabric collar band for comfort
- Raglan sleeves merge with collar out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams offset to eliminate irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 121 g (4.3 oz)
Material: 4.7-oz (165-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% all-recycled polyester
Fit: Slim fit
Season: S12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 36715
Review ProductId: 26723