Merino 2 Lightweight T-Shirt (Men's) Closeout (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37177
The men's Merino 2 Lightweight T-Shirt features Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer fabric. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions.
It's standing room only on the bus to Chiquian, with miles of blind, nerve-wracking hairpin turns. Keep your cool in this lightweight, breathable shirt made from Merino 2, Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer. It keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions, breathes naturally, stretches, regulates body temperature, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio. It's wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Patagonia's wool comes from nonmulesed Australian merino sheep. Patagonia slow-washes it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine, and blend it with 20% polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture-management. The raglan-sleeve design and offset side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Self-fabric collar band for comfort
- Offset shoulder seams minimize chafing
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.9-oz (165-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% Capilene polyester (100% recycled). Fabric is bluesign approved
Weight: 164 g (5.8 oz)
Material: 4.9-oz (165 g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% all-recycled polyester
Fit: Slim fit
Season: S12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 36710
Review ProductId: 26722