Merino 2 Lightweight T-Shirt (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26722
When you’re on the road, and living on caffeine, chalkdust and the satisfaction of sending hard routes, this lightweight, breathable T-shirt made from Merino 2 will keep you warm, comfortable and welcome among friends. Our most versatile merino baselayer, it’s wonderfully soft and naturally odor-resistant. Built for active pursuits in cool-to-cold conditions, it breathes, stretches, regulates body temperature and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, dry times and moisture management. The offset shoulder seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Featuring bluesign approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Self-fabric collar band for comfort
- Raglan sleeve seams minimize chafe beneath pack straps
- Side seams offset to minimize irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.9-oz (165-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester (100% recycled)
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester
Vendor ProductId: 36711
Review ProductId: 26722