Merino 2 Lightweight Crew (Women's) Closeout (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37346
The women's Merino 2 Lightweight Crew features Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer fabric. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions.
Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer, this crew has the feel of a flowing river across smooth rock and keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions. Naturally breathable and wonderfully soft, merino regulates your body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, resists odor, and stretches as you move. Patagonia's wool comes from nonmulesed Australian merino sheep. We slow-wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine, and blend it with 20% polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture-management. Details include wide cuff bands to hold sleeves when you push them up, and offset side seams that merge with collar seams for smooth comfort beneath pack straps. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Set-in sleeves reduce chafing
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Offset side seams minimize irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.9-oz (165-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester (100% recycled). Fabric is bluesign approved
Weight: (6.7 oz) 190 g
Material: 80% merino wool/20% poly.(100% recycled)
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign approved]
Season: F12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 36725
Review ProductId: 26725