Merino 2 Lightweight Crew (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 26725
To maintain core warmth while getting blasted by a blizzard, whether huddled on a lift or on a backcountry ridge, take along the Merino 2 Lightweight Crew. Built to keep you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool-to-cold conditions, it’s made of our most versatile merino baselayer fabric. Merino breathes, regulates body temperature, stretches and exhibits a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture management. Details include elastic thumb loops to keep sleeves in place, offset side seams and sleeves for comfort under a pack. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Set-in sleeves reduce chafing
- Elastic thumb loops on inner cuffs
- Side seams offset to minimize irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester
Vendor ProductId: 36726
Review ProductId: 26725