Merino 2 Lightweight Crew (Men's) Closeout (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37178
The men's Merino 2 Lightweight Crew features Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer fabric. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions.
Patagonia's version of the ultimate go-anywhere T-shirt combines a relaxed feel for hanging out and wool's inherent benefits for going places: soft next to skin, natural odor control and warmth even when wet. Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions; it's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, and stretches. Patagonia's wool comes from nonmulesed Australian merino sheep. We slow-wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine, and blend it with 20% polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture-management. The raglan-sleeve design and offset side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Offset side seams offset minimize chafing
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: (7.4 oz) 210 g
Material: 80% merino wool/20% poly.(100% recycled)
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign approved]
Season: F12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 36720
Review ProductId: 26724