Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms (Women's) Closeout (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37348
The women's Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms features Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer fabric. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions.
Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms warm up a predawn start like adrenaline firing you through the crux lead. Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, stretches, is wonderfully soft, and naturally resists odor. Patagonia's wool comes from nonmulesed Australian merino sheep. Patagonia slow-washes it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Made with a blend of 18% polyester (100% recycled) and 5% spandex, these bottoms feature improved stretch, durability, resilience and moisture-management. Finer points include a brushed-elastic waistband, a functional fly and offset inseams for skin comfort. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch and comfort
- Flat elastic waistband with brushed mesh inside and offset seams for next-toskin comfort
- Slow-washed, without chlorine, to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: (7.8 oz) 221 g
Material: 77% merino wool/18% polyester/5% spandex
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign approved]
Season: F12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 36770
Review ProductId: 26729