Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms (Women's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26729
The lightweight warmth and soft comfort of these versatile bottoms feel best in the high country where summer frost lingers late into the morning. Our most versatile merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 warms up a pre-dawn start and keeps you comfortable during active pursuits in cool-to-cold conditions. It breathes and resists odor, regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, stretches and is wonderfully soft. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 18% Capilene polyester (100% recycled) and a dash of spandex for increased durability, moisture management, dry times and stretch. Finer points include a flat mesh-lined waistband and offset inseams for next-to-skin comfort. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch and comfort
- Flat elastic waistband with brushed mesh inside and offset seams for next-toskin comfort
- Slow-washed, without chlorine, to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 196 g (6.9 oz)
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 36771
Review ProductId: 26729