Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 26729
Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms warm up a predawn start like adrenaline firing you through the crux lead. Our most versatile merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 keeps you warm and comfortable during active pursuits in cool-to-cold conditions. It breathes and resists odor, regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, stretches and is wonderfully soft. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) and a dash of spandex for increased durability, moisture management, dry times and stretch. Finer points include a flat mesh-lined waistband and offset inseams for next-to-skin comfort. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Brushed elastic waistband and offset inseam for next-to-skin comfort
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool, polyester
Vendor ProductId: 36771
Review ProductId: 26729