Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms (Men's) Closeout (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37180
The men's Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms feature Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer fabric. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions.
The truck hasn't started in weeks, the water pipe froze during the night, and rent is past due, but everything's fine in your Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms. Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, stretches, is wonderfully soft, and naturally resists odor. Patagonia's wool comes from nonmulesed Australian merino sheep. Patagonia slow-washes it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Made with a blend of 18% polyester (100% recycled) and 5% spandex, these bottoms feature improved stretch, durability, resilience and moisture-management. Finer points include a brushed-elastic waistband, a functional fly and offset inseams for next-to-skin comfort. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Brushed elastic waistband and offset inseams for next-to-skin comfort
- Functional fly
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 6.3-oz (214-g) 77% chlorine-free merino wool/18% Capilene polyester (100% recycled)/5% spandex. Fabric is bluesign approved
Weight: (8.3 oz) 235 g
Material: 77% merino wool/18% polyester/5% spandex
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign approved]
Season: F12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 36765
Review ProductId: 26728