Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 26728
The Monashees often reward an hour of difficult trailbreaking with the deep-freeze of a windswept ridge. Arriving wet and cold can turn your muscles to stone. Made from our most versatile merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 Bottoms keep you warm and comfortable during active pursuits in cool-to-cold conditions. Naturally breathable and soft, merino regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, resists odor and stretches as you move. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) and a dash of spandex for increased durability, moisture management, dry times and stretch. Finer points include a brushed elastic waistband, functional fly and offset inseams for next-to-skin comfort. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine Merino Wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Brushed elastic waistband and offset inseam for next-to-skin comfort
- Functional fly
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 6.3-oz (215-g) 77% chlorine-free merino wool/18% polyester (100% recycled)/5% spandex
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool, polyester
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 36766
Review ProductId: 26728