Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26728
The middle of July means heat in the lower 48, but at Ski Arpa in Chile, it means another powder day. No matter what conditions you encounter in July, maintain your warmth with these skin-friendly bottoms. Made from our most versatile merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 Bottoms keep you warm and comfortable during active pursuits in cool-to-cold conditions. Naturally breathable and soft, merino regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, resists odor and stretches as you move. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 18% Capilene polyester (100% recycled) and a dash of spandex for increased durability, moisture management, dry times and stretch. Finer points include a brushed elastic waistband, functional fly and offset inseams for next-to-skin comfort. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Brushed elastic waistband and offset inseams for next-to-skin comfort
- Functional fly
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 230 g (8.1 oz)
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool/Capilene
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 36766
Review ProductId: 26728