Merino 2 Lightweight Polo (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 39258
A traveler’s essential, this lightweight, easy-on-the-skin polo keeps you feeling comfortable and looking presentable after the all-night bus ride to Lima. Made from Merino 2, our most versatile merino baselayer for active pursuits in cool-to-cold conditions, this polo is wonderfully soft and naturally odor-resistant. It breathes, stretches, regulates your temperature across a wide range of conditions and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 20% Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, dry times and moisture management. Offset shoulder seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps and the metal snaps have a smooth, self-fabric backing against the skin. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Featuring bluesign approved fabric.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Backed with self-fabric; metal snaps don’t contact skin
- Offset shoulder seams minimize chafing
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 221 g (7.8 oz)
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool, polyester
Fit: Slim fit
Season: S14 S15
Vendor ProductId: 36700
Review ProductId: 39258