Merino 1 Silkweight T-Shirt (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 28458
We've thrown summer heat, muggy bus rides and a week without laundry at this T-shirt, and it still keeps us cool, resists odor and feels soft on the skin. The lightest of our merino baselayer fabrics, Merino 1 Silkweight is made to keep you dry and comfortable in warm-to-hot conditions. Merino wool is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. It's also wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 35% Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for durability, and for dry times and moisture transfer superior to that of 100% merino. Set-in sleeves and offset shoulder and side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Self-fabric collar band for comfort
- Set-in sleeves reduce chafing
- Offset shoulder and side seams minimize irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 133 g (4.7 oz)
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool, polyester
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 36351
Review ProductId: 28458