Merino 1 Silkweight Sleeveless Tee (Men's)
Product Number: 37223
When you’re throwing down the hammer on Sun Valley’s Baldy Hill Climb, you need the full mobility of your arms to keep pace with your legs. This versatile tee, made with the lightest of our merino wool fabrics, will keep you dry and comfortable throughout your workout. Merino is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. It's wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for durability, and for dry times and moisture transfer that are superior to that of 100% merino. A self-fabric collar feels smooth against skin and offset shoulder and side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Self-fabric collar band for comfort
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.5-oz (120-g) 65% chlorine-free merino wool/35% Capilene polyester (100% recycled). Fabric is bluesign approved
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool, polyester
Vendor ProductId: 36375
Review ProductId: 37223