Merino 1 Silkweight Crew (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 28461
Putting the miles behind you on the John Muir Trail or threading your way through downtown crowds, this adaptable crew combines the technical merits of merino wool with travel-savvy styling. The lightest of our merino baselayer fabrics, Merino 1 Silkweight is made to keep you cool and comfortable in warm-to-hot conditions. Merino is breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. It's wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 35% Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for durability, dry times and moisture transfer superior to that of 100% merino. The set-in sleeves and offset shoulder and side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps; elastic thumb loops keep your sleeves in place. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Set-in sleeves reduce chafing
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Offset side seams minimize irritation
- Slow-washed, without chlorine, to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 133 g (4.7 oz)
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool, polyester
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 36366
Review ProductId: 28461