Merino 1 Silkweight Crew (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 28460
On a heavy powder day in the mountains, the comfort of your baselayer can mean the difference between a few more laps or heading to the lodge. Snowboarding ambassador Josh Dirksen doesn’t zip up his Pow Slayer jacket unless he has Merino 1 underneath. Made with the lightest of our merino wool fabrics, this versatile crew will keep you dry and comfortable across a broad range of conditions. Merino is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. It's wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for durability, and for dry times and moisture transfer that are superior to that of 100% merino. The set-in sleeves and offset shoulder and side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps; elastic thumb loops keep your sleeves in place. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Set-in sleeves reduce chafing
- Elastic thumb loops on inner cuffs
- Side seams offset to minimize irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.5-oz (120-g) 65% chlorine-free merino wool/35% polyester (100% recycled)
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 36361
Review ProductId: 28460