Merino 1 Silkweight Crew (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 28460
Carry one in your duffel when you’re traveling among ancient watchtowers, slip one on for a spin around Adam’s Gulch, or use one as a pillow on the train to Monterosso. This versatile crew, made with the lightest of our merino wool fabrics, will keep you dry and comfortable across a broad range of conditions and continents. Merino is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. It's wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 35% Capilene polyester (100% recycled) for durability, and for dry times and moisture transfer superior to that of 100% merino. The set-in sleeves and offset shoulder and side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps; elastic thumb loops keep your sleeves in place. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Set-in sleeves reduce chafing
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Offset shoulder and side seams minimize irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 164 g (5.8 oz)
Material: Chlorine-free merino wool, polyester
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 36361
Review ProductId: 28460