Mass Sling Daypack
In Stock Product Number: 37287
Built with forward momentum in mind, the Mass Sling combines the support of a backpack with the convenience of a courier bag. The sling design positions the Mass’s load right behind your shoulders, preserving your arm and torso mobility. A simple spin of the single strap provides access to all your gear. Sized to hold today’s mobile electronics, the main compartment opens with a side zipper to expose three pockets inside, including a padded one for a phone. A padded sleeve protects most 13-inch laptops or tablets. For carrying comfort, a molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow, and breathable, 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder straps to keep you cool. Exterior features include a reflective panel and lash point for attaching a light. Made of 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a slick 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester lining. Both have a polyurethane coating.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Recycled polyester offers perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Pack positions load behind the shoulders; single-strap design makes getting to your things simple – just spin it around front
- Side zipper opens to single compartment housing one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket and three slots for pens
- Interior padded sleeve protects most 13" laptops, tablets and other small electronics
- Breathable, moisture-moving, 3D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to keep you cool
- Front has reflective panel and lash point that attaches to a bike light (light not included)
Weight: 482 g (17 oz)
Material: 600-denier recycled polyester
Volume: 9L (549 cu in)
Vendor ProductId: 48225
Review ProductId: 37287