Low Rise Bootcut Jeans - 32" Inseam (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 22492
The Women's Low Rise Bootcut Jeans by Patagonia are stretch organic-cotton denim jeans in a flattering low rise with a bootcut silhouette.
Patagonia's Low-Rise Bootcut Jeans have enough grit to forge a hoof pick, with style aplenty for a night of two-stepping. Made of a durable organic cotton/spandex (98%/2%) denim for stretchy comfort, they will conform to your body with wear. Twill pocket bags have a bandana-style indigo print. Zip fly and button shank closure. Inseam is 32".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Organic cotton denim with stretch for fit and comfort
- Classic 5-pocket-jean styling
- Zip fly with button shank closure
- Pocket bags are made of organic cotton/polyester twill with a bandana-style indigo print
- These denim jeans will fit snug initially, but will stretch and conform to your body with wear
- Made in India.
Weight: 552 g (19.5 oz)
Material: 11-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex denim
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 56920
Review ProductId: 22492
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Needs prewashing
- CASUAL WEAR
Comments about Patagonia Low Rise Bootcut Jeans - 32" Inseam (Women's):
I have 2 pair of these jeans, one in each wash, and I wear them everyday. I could wear them for a week straight (with a belt) and they dont stretch out too much or get baggy. Everyone compliments the way my backside looks in them as well. They just feel great and are afforable for such a great product. My only complaint is that the dark wash must be washed with like colors once or twice before wearing or the dye might rub off on your leather shoes/purse/seats.