Long Sleeve Fore Runner Shirt (Women's) New
In Stock Product Number: 28422
Remember when 13 miles was a really long way? Now your legs and mind know differently. The Women's Long-Sleeved Fore Runner Shirt is made to handle the daily running that makes those bigger shifts of perspective possible. This shirt is made from a fast-drying recycled polyester fabric that offers 15-UPF sun protection during the day and a valuable extra layer for cooler temperatures. A self-fabric crewneck and nearly undetectable seams protect you from chafing, while reflective logos on the left hem and center back of the neck add visibility. With Polygiene permanent odor control.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Highly breathable, lightweight 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
- Minimal flat seam construction won’t chafe or restrict movement
- Set-in sleeve construction for comfort and range of motion
- Self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left hem and center-back neck
Weight: 91 g (3.2 oz)
Material: Moisture-wicking recycled polyester
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 23673
Review ProductId: 28422
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Moisture Wicking
- Cold Weather
Comments about Patagonia Long Sleeve Fore Runner Shirt (Women's) New:
Purchased this for myself to use on cooler days when short sleeves aren't enough. Can wear with a vest & be comfortable walking/running with my dogs. Washes & dries easily & quickly.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: