Long Sleeve Fore Runner Shirt (Women's) New
In Stock Product Number: 28422
Perfect for the cool of the dark-thirty A.M. daily run or for keeping the sun off mid-day, the super-soft Women's Long-Sleeved Fore Runner adapts easily to your training routine. This stretchy long-sleeved running shirt has been updated with an even lighter weight of fast-drying polyester double-knit fabric and offers 15-UPF sun protection. A self-fabric crewneck and nearly undetectable seams protect you from chafing, while reflective logos on the left hem and center back of the neck add visibility. Cut slim, with Polygiene permanent odor control.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lighter weight fabric this season made of breathable 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
- Minimal seam construction won’t chafe or restrict movement
- Feminine self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left hem and center-back neck
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with moisture-wicking performance, 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
Weight: 3.6 (oz.)
Material: recycled polyester,15-UPF sun protection
Fit: Slim Fit
Vendor ProductId: 23672
Review ProductId: 28422
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Moisture Wicking
- Cold Weather
Comments about Patagonia Long-Sleeved Fore Runner Shirt (Women's):
Purchased this for myself to use on cooler days when short sleeves aren't enough. Can wear with a vest & be comfortable walking/running with my dogs. Washes & dries easily & quickly.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: